The STM32F3x8 are mixed signal MCUs with ARM? Cortex?-M4 core (DSP, FPU) running at 72 MHz.
The devices are equipped with:
- Fast and Ultra fast comparators (<30 ns)
- Op-Amp with programmable gain (PGA)
- 12-bit DACs
- Ultra Fast 12-bit ADCs with 5 MSPS per channel (operating down to 1.8V)
- 16-bit sigma-delta ADCs, up to 21 single or 11 differential channels, and seven programmable gains per channel
- Fast 144 MHz motor control timers (resolution < 7 ns)
- CAN 2.0B communication interfaces
The STM32F3x8 devices operate at 1.8 V +/-8% to be supplied by an external voltage regulator
They are particularly suited for equipment operating at low voltage like consumer and gaming applications or sensor hubs, allowing further savings in system power consumption. The 1.8V operating voltage allows for direct interfacing with 1.8V application processors, while maximum dynamic on analog input can be reached with an optional analog supply.
Memory ranges from 32- to 256-Kbyte and packages from 32- to 100-pin.
|Equivalent STM32F3 lines covering different voltage ranges|
|1.8V (+/- 8%)||3.3V (2.0V … 3.6V)|
MadeForSTM32? is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32? is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm? Cortex?-M-based microcontrollers.
Getting Started with the P-NUCLEO-IHM001