SPC56 C line of general-purpose automotive microcontrollers
Designed for body and gateway applications, ST's C line of SPC56 (Bolero) 32-bit Power Architecture? microcontrollers address the specific needs of modules that require connections to multiple in-vehicle networks supporting various protocols such as LIN, SPI, USART, and CAN as well as Flexray and Ethernet.
They offer a solution for real-time car lights, generic load diagnostics and low-power standby mode with fast wake-up capability.
Two categories are available with increasing performance to help designers find the most cost-effective solution for their application.
SPC56 0C line microcontrollers feature:
- Single e200z0 core @ 64 MHz
- Up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory with ECC and up to 48 Kbytes of RAM with ECC
- 1 ADC and 6 CAN
SPC56 EC line microcontrollers feature:
- Dual e200z4 core @ 120 MHz and single e200z0 core @ 80 MHz
- Up to 3 Mbytes of Flash memory with ECC and up to 256 Kbytes of RAM with ECC
- 2 ADC, 6 CAN and 1 Ethernet